§ 1 Legal information and acceptance
- The present terms (the ‘Access and Use Terms of Website’) regulate the access and use of the internet website corresponding to the address: www.alcarts.com (hereinafter, the 'Website') that Bucher Aerospace Corp., with registered office at 1310 Industry St. Suite 100, Everett, WA 98203-7124, USA, makes available to Internet users.
- Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
- The provision of the Website service has a limited duration at the time when the User is connected to it or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which it intends to use the Website, since this and its conditions of use may be modified.
§ 2 Intellectual and industrial property
- Bucher Aerospace Corp. is the owner of this Website and the URL.
- All the contents of the Portal, understood by these as merely enunciative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the 'Contents'), are the intellectual property of Bucher Aerospace Corp.
- The brands, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Bucher Aerospace Corp., without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over the trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
§ 3 Use of the Website
- The User undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the Law and this Access and Use Terms of Website. The User shall be liable to the Bucher Aerospace Corp. for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
- It is expressly forbidden to use the Website for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Bucher Aerospace Corp. or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Bucher Aerospace Corp.
- The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Access and Use Terms of Website.
- The User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Bucher Aerospace Corp.
§ 4 Information provided by User
- Any other information or material communicated by User through the Internet, by electronic mails or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or the like, are and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted by Users becomes the property of Bucher Aerospace Corp. and may be freely used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Any such use is without compensation to those providing the information, nor anyone else.
§5 Disclaimer of Warranties
- ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION AND ALL THAT YOU FIND ON THE WEBSITE ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS”, IN FUNCTION OF THEIR AVAILABILITY AND WITHOUT GUARANTY OF ANY SORT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- BUCHER AEROSPACE CORP. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITE OR THEIR CONTENT WILL CORRESPOND TO USERS EXPECTATIONS, WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE AND FREE OF ERROR.
- SOME JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USERS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
§6 Limitation and Liability
- Users’ access, use, browse and navigate on the Website at their own risk and peril.
- USERS RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICALBE REGULATIONS, NEITHER BUCHER AEROSPACE CORPORATION NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE, MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WAHTSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY BUCHER AEROSPACE CORP.), CAPABLE OR ARISING FROM ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR ON THE CONTRARY THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT.
- ALL MATERIALS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY ANY OTHER MANNER DURING THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE ARE AT USERS’S OWN RISK AND PERIL. Bucher Aerospace Corp. assumes no liabilities for any damage or virus which could affect User’s computer equipment or other property.
- Bucher Aerospace Corp. reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any of all the functionality of its Website. Bucher Aerospace Corp. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Website resulting from actions or omissions of Bucher Aerospace Corp. or any third party.
- The content of the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors. Bucher Aerospace Corp. reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to such content any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
- As a service to Users, the Website may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Bucher Aerospace Corp. Bucher Aerospace Corp. shall not be considered as responsible for these sites and declines all responsibilities and liabilities in relation to their content, legally, accuracy or functions.
- The Website may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Website does not imply that such products or services are or will be available at User’s location.
- In the event that any provision of the Access and Use Terms of Website is considered to be illegal by law or regulation, existing of future, or by a court ruling, then such provision shall be considered as stricken, all other provisions of the Access and Use Terms of Website maintaining full force and effect between User and Bucher Aerospace Corp.